The color logo is always the primary logo, but depending on the application type the mono version may replace it. Where primary color backgrounds (e.g. Active Red) or dark image backgrounds are present, the logo is used in mono white to ensure best contrast and legibility. Alternatively, for light image backgrounds the black mono version logo is most suitable. The logo may may appear in black when color reproduction is technically impossible or white when neither color or black is feasible (e.g. textiles, giveaways, products).
The logo for the mother brand is always used when we are talking about (1) the overarching brand or (2) REHAU Industries. Product labels, giveaways, sponsor notices, co-branding, wayfinding systems all have this logo.
Please note that there is a minimum image size for the logo.
Don’t do it
The REHAU logo is legally protected and may not be changed in any way. (1) Nothing may be added to the logo. (2) No primary (coloured) logo on pictures or coloured backgrounds. (3) No new creations from the existing 3 variants. (4) No recolouring. Animated logo: Both the logo of the mother brand and those of the subbrands remain untouched in films and animations. This means: no animations or gimmicks with the logos.
REHAU sub brands add the additional designation to the mother brand. This addition, known as a “container”, is separated by a line at a defined distance. The sub brand logo is described here using REHAU New Ventures as an example. All sub brands follow this system and can be found under the navigation point "Brand architecture".
The color logo is always the primary logo, but depending on the application type the mono version may replace it. Only these three versions of the logo are permitted. Further variants may not be created. Please note that there is a minimum size and a protective space around the logo.
Don’t do it
The subbrand logos may not be changed in any way or be given additional names. Only the variants available here are approved. Subbrand logos may not be added with additions for partnerships or cobranding.
Spelling in continuous text
The separator line used for the graphic logo is not used when the subbrand is described in the text. Spelling for the subbrand are, for example, REHAU Automotive or REHAU Window Solutions. The formatting of the text is used, no special highlighting is necessary.
Major scope of the new brand architecture is continuing to capitalise on REHAU brand equity but also creating a stronger independence and flexibility within the business segments in alignment with the company strategy. All logos shown are available in the download area at the bottom of this page.
Brand Utilisation Disclaimer (Brand Utilisation Agreement)
The REHAU Group (hereinafter REHAU) is the exclusive and sole authorised proprietor of the logos provided with the data material. REHAU grants the user the right to use these logos subject to the following conditions:
- The logos may be used solely for the purpose of advertising REHAU original goods and products. Any further use, particularly to promote user or third-party products or services, is expressly prohibited.
- The forwarding of data material to third parties is not permitted. With the exception of true-to-scale enlargement or reduction, amendment or editing of data material is not permitted.
- By utilising the logos, the user agrees to refrain from asserting any claims to the logos within the scope of the existing approval or following approval expiry and will not support any commensurate third-party claims.
- Moreover, through its utilisation of the logos the user also agrees that it will not reduce, impair or unfairly exploit the brand value.
- REHAU may cancel this approval at any time subject to a period of notice of 6 months, or without notice in the event of infringement of one of the aforestated conditions. REHAU will pursue judicial proceedings in the event of any infringement.
- Any liability on the part of REHAU in association with this approval is precluded.
If you want to download our logos please read and accept our dislaimer above. Then you can access the download page and find the logos there.
Please accept our disclaimer in order to download the logos.
An error occured, please try again later. (Form was not sent!)